Donations are really appreciated. We rely heavily on fundraised contributions because this money is unrestricted and can be put towards wherever it is needed most (unlike money we receive for particular projects). Every penny counts! Here are some expamples of what your money can go towards:
- £5 will pay for an item for a ‘Listening’ story sack
- £10 will pay for a sign language book for a parent of a newly diagnosed child
- £25 pays for transport of a child to a workshop / event
- £100 pays for a child to attend a workshop
You can make donations:
- In person by cash
- By cheque (made payable to The Phoenix Group for Deaf Children
- Through our JustGiving Account online
- By Electronic Bank Transfer (please contact the office for details)
- Or have you thought of doing it as part of your salary through work? We are part of the CAF Give as You Earn Scheme. You can make payments by cheque or online and it’s all before tax so both you and Phoenix benefit!
Or why not fill a collection box at your local shop, pub or workplace?
- Contact us for more details